AC Self Storage Solutions, LLC builds upon the depth of its principals and management team, for the benefit of our properties, investors and employees.
Investment Committee Members
Troy Downing is the CEO of AC Self Storage Solutions, LLC. and has had a varied career in Academia, Technology, Venture, and Real Estate. Mr. Downing has been focused on the acquisition, development, and management of Commercial Real Estate for more than a decade with an emphasis on Self Storage acquisitions and property management. Mr. Downing heads the acquisitions, due-diligence, and asset management efforts at AC Self Storage Solutions. Mr. Downing has been heavily involved in the Self Storage industry both in terms of asset and property management as well as a writer and contributor to various industry trade publications, such as Mini Storage Messenger and various Commercial Real Estate newsletters and blogs.
F. Craig Morris
Craig Morris is the President of AC Self Storage Solutions and is a Partner and Chief Operating Officer of Axxcess Capital, LLC. Mr. Morris was previously partner at Pacific Summit Development Company. Prior to Pacific Sumit, Mr. Morris was an Executive Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield where he managed the Client Solutions business which encompassed seven global business lines, 600mm RSF under management, 7,000 employees and over 200 major corporate and institutional accounts. The global businesses included consulting, transaction management, property management, facility management, project management and customer relationship management.
Tim Snodgrass is Executive Vice President of AC Self Storage Solutions and also President of Axxcess Capital, LLC. Prior to co-founding Axxcess Capital, LLC, and its Affiliates, Mr. Snodgrass was the President of Argus Realty Investors, L.P. Mr. Snodgrass is a founder and former president of the Real Estate Investment and Securities Association (formerly the Tenant-in-Common Association (TICA)) of which he served as President. Mr. Snodgrass is also a founding member of the Certified Exchange Specialist® designation, and past member of the Certification Council.
Felix J. Dadivas
- Previously as Corporate Controller for SWD Communities, LLC for 9 years and now Corporate Controller for Axxcess Capital, Mr. Dadivas assisted in a successful multi-million liquidation and turnover plan with his partner, a major International company. He also assisted in cost cutting measures, and minimizing overhead expenses during times of economic uncertainty.
- Prior to SWD Communities, Mr. Dadivas has worked with various Real Estate Developers and Home Builders for 13 years, and has successfully setup and implemented various accounting software to streamline accounting operations. This resulted to accurate Financial reporting, Budgeting, Pro forma setup and updates, Subcontract and Loan management.
- Mr. Dadivas has a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Management and Accounting from La Salle University and has a Specialized Degree in Information System.
- Previously the Director of Compliance at Argus Realty Investors and the Director of Operations at Orchard Securities.
- Has been instrumental in the processing of investments for more than 2000 clients.
- Currently holds a S24, S7 & S63 license and has a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
Richard Gee is the Chairman of Axxcess Capital, LLC. Previously, Mr. Gee was the Chairman and CEO of Argus Realty Investors, L.P. where he lead the acquisition group which acquired more than $1.6 Billion of commercial real estate from 2001-2007. Mr. Gee has more than 35 years of commercial real estate experience in brokerage, syndications, acquisitions, debt and equity financing, asset management, joint ventures, and development and rehabilitation of commercial and apartment projects.
Eli Spiro is the Chief Executive Officer of Axxcess Capital, LLC, and its Affiliates. Mr. Spiro was most recently Senior Managing Director responsible for mergers and acquisitions and business development at Greystone & Co., a New York based private investment firm. Mr. Spiro was previously a Vice President of Investment Banking in the Financial Institutions Group at Goldman Sachs & Co. where he advised clients on multiple buy-side and sell-side transactions in the specialty finance space.
- Responsible for Investor Services for Axxcess Capital and AC Self Storage Solutions.
- Stephanie has extensive customer service, bookkeeping & payroll experience in a variety of industries, including extensive computer experience in programming, database management & technical support.
- Notary public.